So you’re looking to promote a product or service via a sponsored blog post on AstroJunkies.com…GREAT! Please read the below important policy guidelines to become one of our valued sponsored bloggers.
Sponsored Posting Guidelines:
- Sponsored post articles must be related to astronomy, amateur astronomy, or astrophotography.
- Sponsored post articles with paid links to products or services must be related to astronomy, amateur astronomy, or astrophotography.
- Sponsored post articles have a term limit of 1 year, 2 years or 3 years, depending on the package purchased.
- Sponsored post articles must be paid in full and up-front once approved before it will be posted to our website.
- Sponsored post articles are limited to two (2) links that promote their product or service.
- Sponsored post articles must include at least one (1) legitimate link in addition to the two (2) paid links.
- Sponsored post articles must be written with a high standard of quality and provide useful knowledge, products or services to our subscribers and readers.
- Sponsored post articles must meet certain SEO (Search Engine Optimization) requirements (our Editors will work with you to ensure this).
- Please ensure articles are at least 500 – 1,000 words in length.
- Please include an image that helps identify your article. Image should be 900 pixels wide and 600 pixels high.
Sponsored Blog Post Approval Process:
- All sponsored blog topic submissions are reviewed by me for approval. I will contact you regarding edits to topics and submissions prior to posting.
- Once approved, I will contact you with an official “go-live” date of when your sponsored blog article will be posted to my website.
- Sponsored blog posters are always encouraged to check back in to their article to monitor and answer any reader comments or questions.
Sponsored Blog Post Pricing:
Note: All sales are final and non-refundable
Sponsored Blog Post Submission Form: